When I paste into a field (email address) in a form, Wagn acts as though I've uploaded a blank image to an image field.
Thanks for the ticket!
I pasted in an email address and didn't see anything odd. Q's
- In what way did it act like there was a blank image?
- what browser / os are you using?
- Has this happened repeatedly?
- would you be willing/able to send a screenshot?
- what were you cutting and pasting from? did you just paste it in the +email field?
See http://conveneeugene.wagn.org/Alan%C2%A0_Low%C2%A0 (ignore the % stuff in the name, that's another ticket - Wagn needs to filter out some invisible characters, imho).
Top-right, where there should be an image (or just "+image" you'll see:
When we were adding the card, pasting into the +email field changed the image selection interface to look as if an image had been selected.
This is in Chrome, Windows 7. Yes, repeatedly. I can get you a screenshot if you still want one after this additional info. Cutting and pasting, from a spreadsheet (Google Doc I think).
--John Abbe.....Fri May 11 03:25:21 +0000 2012