A set is a card that defines a group of cards.
Any given card belongs to multiple sets. For example, the card named Wiki on Wheels is a member of these three sets:
Each Set card offers a convenient interface for viewing and editing related Rules. For example:
There are currently eight kinds of sets. From broadest to narrowest, they are:
- All Cards: *all
- All Plus Cards: *all plus — (learn about plus cards)
- All Cards of Type X: |Type X|+*type — (learn about card types)
- Star Cards: *star — (learn about star cards)
- Cards ending in +(Star Card): *rstar
- Cards ending in +(Name X): |Name X|+*right
- (Type X) + (Name Y) Cards: |Type X|+|Name Y|+*type plus right
- A Single Card: |Name X|+*self
Any rule on narrower set (higher number) will override a broader one (lower number).
For example, suppose you want to have a special layout for a card named "World Map". You can set the layout for that one card with the following Rule: "World Map+*self+*layout". Note that this connects a Set of one card ("World Map+*self") to the Setting "*layout". This rule would overrule any broader *layout rule, such as *all+*layout, because the single card set (#8 above) is narrower than the set of all cards (#1 above).